Invisible dog fences can be installed in your yard if the neighborhood regulations do not permit physical fences. They are also done to bar your dog from various locations like a swimming pool. Invisible fence installation near you can be done by companies within your locality, by selecting the one with the credibility required.
HOW AN INVISIBLE FENCE WORKS
For invisible dog fences, their design is meant to restrict your dog within your yard without using physical barriers. The dog is fitted with a lightweight collar. A wire buried in the yard sends radio signals. Your dog’s collar picks the signal and as the dog approaches the boundary, the dog’s collar sounds a warning tone. If the dog continues approaching, the collar will emit a mild electric shock.
HOW TO INSTALL AN INVISIBLE FENCE
Before installing your fence, make sure you keep these basics in mind:
• Locate your transmitter in a dry and protected area away from objects like a water heater.
• Contact the local utilities to determine the locations of utility lines.
• The wires should not be run along with other wires like telephone wires and electrical wires. Power lines should not be crossed and locate the wires away from satellite dishes.
INSTALLING THE INVISIBLE FENCE
• Using a graph paper, draw a map showing your fence’s boundaries.
• Install your transmitter following the manufacturer’s recommendations.
• Using the map drawn earlier, lay the wire following the boundary lines.
• Connect the transmitter to your electrical outlet. The system can then be turned on.
• Ensure that you test the collar for its functionality.
• Dig a trench of about 3 inches deep along the boundary lines. Place the wire into the trench then bury with dirt.
• Place boundary flags 10 feet apart along the boundary lines. These flags are used during the dog’s training. They can be removed after the training.
Knoxville Fence Pros is an outstanding company located in Knoxville TN town. Its expertise has earned it the trust of its customers, due to its superior workmanship in the fencing services.
Invisible fence installation near you is possible with a suitable fencing contractor close by. They work well to confine your dog to your yard for safety and security. It can be installed cheaply by a good and a skilled installer.